nuffnang

Friday, May 11, 2012

Rope Courses is more Fun with Mom (@Rainforest Park Cebu)


Since it's mother's day, I will be sharing one cool activity that i did with my mom... Aside from the famous sky experience adventure of Cebu, there's another activity that you should check out...



Rainforest Park Cebu is located at Ayala Access Road, Mabolo, Cebu City. They offer different activities that families could enjoy. My mom and I didn't miss the fun that the park offers.



Mom and I gearing up for our Jungle Adventure Challenge

The Jungle Adventure is made up of 9 different obstacles that will test your strength, balance, speed and agility and will define your limits.

All geared up and we're ready to go....


Cargo Net
1st challenge is the Cargo Net Climb... We both find this activity easy. But be sure you have your gloves on. :)

 ZipZag

aaahhh.. Still easy, at least for me.. Well, by the look on my mom's face, it's obvious that she hasn’t tried riding a zip line yet. Hehehehe! She did experience it now...



 Burma Bridge

This is a bridge that consists of a thick rope for walking upon, and two ropes to hold on to.  I still think this is easy because the ropes were stable. But my mom is beginning to say, "di ko na ata kaya!" Of course, the guides didn't allow her to quit. At least not this early.





  
The Vine

You will walk on the cable, and reach out from one rope to the other rope towards the other end. Hmmm, a bit challenging for me... The whole weight of your body should be in the arms/hands in order to maintain your balance and to successfully cross. Now mom, after seeing me cross the rope said, "di ko na talaga kaya, bababa ako sa hagdan..!" But again, she was not permitted to quit. The guides were like, "kaya mo yan mommy..." One of the guides just accompanied her while crossing... And she made it to the other end.. Clap Clap Clap.. :)



 Catwalk Bridge

To maintain your balance, you have to spread your arms and relax yourself while crossing this straight bar... Difficulty level from 1 to 5? 2.5 I guess.. Maybe because I'm taking it nice and slow... If it's under time pressure, I don't know if it's still 2.5. My mom did cross it as well.. :)


What's nice about this whole obstacle course? In order to continue with the remaining obstacles, you have to go back to a certain area. Meaning, we have to repeat some courses. So we crossed the catwalk bridge and the vines again.




 
The 2nd round of The Vines was way more fun.. I can now play with the ropes... :) I'm sure it's now easier for mom too.. :)






Earthquake Bridge

This obstacle is the hardest for me.. Everything is moving.. The one you walk upon and the one you're holding, it's all moving.. Plus you have to watch carefully where you step. It has to be in the middle of the wood to maintain your balance. But we did finish it, slowly but surely...)





Deep Bucket Bridge


You have to cross through this swinging rope.. Timing is the key to this obstacle. I still find this easier than the earthquake bridge. My mom has already forgotten the whole quitting thing...





Going down the ladder to our next and final obstacle...





 Wall Climbing

And for our last obstacle, wall climbing... The last obstacle should be the Jacob Ladder but it's under  renovation so the wall climb will be our last. But we weren't able to climb as well because the rocks were hot, we couldn't hold it for long...
The cost of the whole activity is P250.00 plus P75 for the photos... For more info about their amenities, you could visit www.rainforestparkcebu.com.


Had so much fun on these Jungle Adventure Experience.. It's definitely more fun when you’re with mom... Happy Mother's day to all the mothers out there... :)

3 comments:

  1. hey! nice blog you have in here. :) btw, im richard :) im new to blogging and looking for more readers? hmm follow for follow> :) check out my new blog. at www.iamrchardjcob.blogspot.com :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for dropping by to my blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also want to try this adventure!!! let's go to Cebu! Now na kapatid! hehehe

    ReplyDelete